Wholetones Reviews – Looking for Something To Shed Some Light?
Please allow me to be your ‘go to’ person when it comes to wholetones reviews. I personally use it and therefore feel I can give you my honest opinion. So here you are, you’ve arrived at my review, now what? By now you’ve most likely heard about Wholetones, and Michael S Tyrrell is a name you’ve encountered in your research about it. You’ve maybe read some information, your interest was piqued and now you are considering whether to invest in this product? I can shed some light on this question for you.
If You’ve Been Looking For Honest Wholetones Reviews, Look No Further!
IS IT MIRACULOUS? – YES THAT IS A POSSIBILITY I AM WILLING TO ENTERTAIN!
Perhaps you have heard about miraculous healing, or simply that it can help alleviate stress. Have you been searching for wholetones reviews in the hopes to shed some light on this notion of ‘the healing frequency music project’, or perhaps to find guidance on whether it works or not, and wondering if it is right for you?
WHY DON’T YOU DECIDE FOR YOURSELF
This is my comprehensive review where I give insight into how the concept is supposed to work, what you get for your money, and will discuss both the benefits and drawbacks of Wholetones, so that you may come to your own conclusions about whether or not to purchase this product. It all comes down to personal choice as well as if it fits what you are looking for.
Product Name: Wholetones Healing Frequency Music Project
Creator: Michael S Tyrrell
Rating: 4.5 out of 5.
Recommended: Highly Recommended.
Price: $65.04 USD
How Does It Work?
If you haven’t already come here from this, please read the following article which gives information about how it works. If you already know what you need to and are looking for information on whether it works or not, and what people think about it, please read on.
To begin with, let’s look at the individual songs you will find on this album. The information beside each selection gives:
- The frequency and alleged benefits of each piece of music
- What aspects of your life you may be able to work on
- What part of the body each frequency correlates too
- And includes both mental and physical effects that you may experience when using the music.
The 7 Songs And What Benefits Are They Purported To Give
Song 1 – 396Hz – Open Door
Mental – Opens you to up to receive healing. Works on fear, guilt and shame
Physical – Liver, Brain and Kidney
Song 2 – 417Hz – Desert Sojourn
Mental – Increase energy, creativity and productivity, reduce procrastination, sluggishness, lethargy and negativity, help with addiction.
Physical – Digestion, stomach issues, headaches, lower back pain, metabolism
Song 3 – 444Hz – The Key Of David
Mental – Soothing, brings peace in the middle of chaos, feelings of overwhelm and anxiousness, thought to have been played to King Saul by David to ease his Depression.
Physical – No information provided for 444Hz at this time in terms of corresponding physical healing, but this frequency is considered the master key that facilitates all of the other frequencies, an all over tonic.
Song 4 – 528Hz – Transformation
Mental – Relaxation, stress, sound peaceful sleep, the key of world peace as proposed by Dr Leonard Horowitz
Physical – Hormonal imbalances, muscle tension, circulation and lymphatics, the sun gives off 528Hz which harmonises with plant DNA to power pack the edible components. 528Hz is thought of as the Love Frequency.
Song 5 – 639Hz – The Bridge
Mental – Fosters peace and forgiveness in relationships
Physical – Endocrine system, gall bladder, adrenal issues.
Song 6 – 741Hz – Great Awakening
Mental – Awareness of spirit, deep spiritual and emotional healing.
Physical – Cleansing of immune system, bacterial infections, circulatory system, heart
Song 7 – 852Hz – The Majestic
Mental – Purely spiritual, worship, love for humankind.
Therefore, should you be suffering any of the above maladies, there may be an answer for you in experiencing Wholetones.
- Inexpensive, affordable in one easy payment
- 365 day 100% money back guarantee
- Over 2½ hours of back to back music, play on repeat if desired through the night or on long car trips
- Frequencies embedded as undertones, pleasant music as overtones, no distractions
- No preparation requirements before, during or after use
- No meditation needed
- No exercises or motivational pep talks, just set and play
- No need to give attention, same benefit to play in background
- No need for loud volume, any volume will work, due to ‘feeling’ the tones.
- With or without headphones
- Immediate access
- Added bonus – Wholetones eBook for more information, interesting reading and also explains the science behind it.
- Ease of usage – use anywhere, anytime, even in your sleep.
- Potential for physical and emotional healing
- Relaxing, brings peace, soothing to the soul
- Has scientific basis for frequency claims
- You can play all songs together in a playlist or target an area of healing you desire
- People who are deaf can still feel the tones, vibrations, therefore don’t need to hear the music. Tyrrell states that the tones works on a cellular level.
- Teaches musicians to tune to 444Hz instead of the usual, and apparently more discordant 440Hz, that many musicians are taught to use today
- Useful to: create a calm, peaceful atmosphere, pregnancy, birthing room, baby’s room, sleeping, child care centers, meetings, mental health field, waiting rooms, spas, massage, reiki and other alternative health practices and therapies, studying, concentrating, writing, driving, nature walking, jogging, fighting kids, hospital, church, work, bedside of a sick person, elevator or store music. During any therapeutic activity, colouring in, painting or other forms of art, class rooms.
- Music does not become boring over time, or tiring to your ears
- Music does not draw your attention away from important tasks or concentration, it enhances it.
- Pets love it! My sister’s cat promptly fell asleep next to me when I played it at her house.
- There are more options to buy with different songs, there is a sleep option and a workout version, and there used to be a Christmas version too but I’m not sure if that is still available!
- Requires a power source, battery or plug in to play for extended times through your mobile phone or sent to your bluetooth speaker.
- Claims to spontaneous healing seem far-fetched or here-say, not easy to prove. Such claims are purportedly documented in the scientific world but it may take a leap of faith for some people to accept this as absolute truth.
- No information given about the source of the knowledge of frequencies that correspond with individual parts of the body
- Religious hype, not always attractive to everyone when contained in marketing material, may be off-putting to some who might otherwise benefit greatly from the use of this music.
The Million Dollar Question – Does It Work?
I am a caregiver and will freely admit that life can get quite stressful at times. I came across Wholetones quite by accident through a conversation I had with a couple of friends, but I never really looked into it further at the time, even though I could have used it during such stressful times.
It took two more encounters with it before I realised that perhaps I should find out what they were talking about. I looked at it from the perspective of a possible stress solution and hopefully being able to sleep a bit better. An added bonus would be to improve the peace in my rather chaotic home. I have been using Wholetones ever since then as I found they do work quite well for stress, sleep and bringing about a sense of peace.
SHOULD YOU TAKE NOTE OF THE RELIGIOUS ASPECTS? – NO MATTER IF YOU BELIEVE IN A GOD OR NOT, IT WOULD BE PRUDENT TO KEEP AN OPEN MIND IN THIS CASE
For my own part, I’m not one to be taken in by references to God, nor am I likely to buy something that is promoted as such, because it usually makes me suspicious of a product or a product promoter. It tends to make me feel that the religious person might be being taken advantage of. However, already having an understanding of how frequencies in general can work within our bodies to create harmony and eventual healing, I decided to overlook the religious references and buy it anyway. because my views on energy healing and the potential for healing through frequencies was able to outweigh my skepticism.
WILL THERE BE HEALING? – I SUSPECT THERE WILL BE SOME BENEFITS PURELY BASED ON WHAT MY UNDERSTANDING IS ON THE APPARENT HEALING POTENTIAL OF USING FREQUENCIES IN THIS MANNER.
I can’t speak for the physical healing aspect, because I am using the music to ease stress, but I am not discounting the possibilities. For me personally, Wholetones has helped me find that sought after peace in a world (home) of chaos, which I’m sure in turn will lead to better overall health and I’m sure it has positively impacted my high blood pressure by easing my stress. I don’t expect healing overnight, however I do expect healing on some level.
COULD IT BE A TOOL FOR STRESS? – I CAN TOTALLY GET ONBOARD WITH THIS IDEA AND BE COMFORTABLE PROMOTING IT AS SUCH – WHY? BECAUSE IT HAS WORKED FOR ME!
Absolutely! Stress has been a big factor for me for many years and there are only a few things that have had quite such a dramatic effect.This is just one of a variety of tools I utilise to bring about personal change, and I believe that a combination of several options will do the trick. Wholetones achieves a state of relaxation for me very quickly, which is a blessing for me.
My daughter suffers mental health issues and extreme anxiety and has recently started listening to it. She may not realise it yet, but I have noticed that our house is a little more on the calm side, especially in the mornings, when once upon a time you had to tiptoe around her.
HOW AUTOMATIC MIGHT IT BECOME?- IN OTHER WORDS WILL I BE ABLE TO USE IT TO MAXIMUM BENEFIT AND QUICKLY?
An interesting effect is that I can sometimes hear the music in my head, like those songs that get stuck in your head and play over and over again. When I I hear the tunes in my head even when not listening to it, it’s a bit like being able to automatically move into the relaxed state people can find with meditation, which is invaluable to me because of my busy schedule.
I also use it when writing my blogs, I feel calmer and can concentrate better, so I get more work done than prior to using it. It helps remove distractions for me because it seems to draw the brain to focus on the task at hand and shove away any potential distractions.
What Do You Receive When You Purchase Wholetones?
There used to be 3 packages on offer, each containing Michael Tyrrell’s 7 music pieces, his book and other extra items, including his Chroma version as an option. Nowadays, the music is available as an app.
The Healing Frequency Music Project App, also Known as Wholetones Healing Music
- Instant access to music as an app download
- 142 page free audio Book “Wholetones – The Sound Of Healing” by Michael Tyrell running for
- 7 beautifully amazing songs with a frequency range from 396 Hz – 852 Hz, each playing for 22 minutes and 22 seconds.
- 1 hour and 57 minutes total running time.
Price – $65.04
Should You Buy This Product?
At the end of the day, our bodies have an innate ability to heal itself, whether by good living, healthy habits, avoiding harmful chemicals and toxins, using natural supplements, being open to energy healing or music imbued with frequencies, it is important to find what is right for you.
There are always going to be people who sit on different sides of the fence, holding on to their own opinions and thought patterns. Some people are never open to new ideas and spend their time slinging mud at those that are a little bit different to the norm. I am not one of these people. I highly recommend you at least consider Wholetones.
Letting Go Of The Past
If you are looking at other reviews you will find some people spreading discord around Wholetones, while others have made a decision to try it and are having success and touting the benefits. Some are just anti anything alternative and like to put a damper on everything that is new and potentially a true breakthrough in health. For me personally, it has been worth the money.
Are You Open-Minded?
I believe that if a person is open to alternative healing, they have a greater chance of becoming healed. After all, healing is about letting go of the past, this includes old thought patterns too, how can one heal if they don’t believe that there is something out there that can actually work for them? It’s about hope as well as healing.
Will Religious References Dictate Whether I Buy This Product Or Not?
I am glad that I did not allow my personal feelings on religious hype dissuade me from purchasing my copy of Wholetones. Normally anything that talks about religion is the biggest turn off to me because I feel there is a hidden agenda behind the product or hype. In this case though, Michael Tyrell deserves my vote of approval, because I would never have experienced these feelings of peace, calm and relaxation in this simple and unobtrusive way, if he had not been persistent in his research, interpretations and formulation of Wholetones. I hope that you don’t let religious fervour dissuade you either.
In The End It’s What Matters To You?
At the end, it all comes down to a matter of choice, is this musical and Solfeggio combination something you would consider using, or is it something you have no interest in whatsoever?
If not, I thank you for taking the time to read my review and hope it gave you a bigger picture of Wholetones. I understand that this may not be for everyone, not everyone is on the same stage of their journey.
If you believe that your mental and physical health are worth taking care of and are willing to try something a little different, don’t be shy, go now and obtain instant access to your Wholetones experience and start enjoying the benefits today.
Please Tell Me About Your Own Experience
I invite you to tell us of your experiences with it. It certainly has made an impact on me and I am happy to be one of the positive Wholetones reviews on the internet. I would welcome hearing other people’s perspectives on this tool for health and well-being. I know I am happy with it, and I have no doubts you will be too.
I hope this clears up any information shortages and indecision that you may have been concerned about. Thank you for reading this review.